Friday, October 12, 2012

The sorry swivel sweeper


If it is too good to be true, it is not true >:I

Trying to replace the vacuum cleaner which the rabbits destroyed, I went online to buy a cheaper version, and picked up this swivel sweeper for $40.

It doesn't work >:I

Firstly, it isn't a vacuum cleaner. It simply has silly tiny brushes which whirl around uselessly when you switch the motor on. If it even manages to pick anything up, it vomits it a little while later, when you are still cleaning elsewhere! I experimented by getting it to remove an itsy bitsy piece of tissue, and 3 swipes later, the paper is still there! WHAT THE ...! To think the TV commercial dares to show it picking up IRON NAILS! LIARS! 

I want my money back! But this is an online purchase, and there is no one to harass :( I feel soooooo cheated!  This is just going straight down the rubbish chute >:I 


No comments: