Wednesday, December 07, 2011

iPhone 4S - an iSCREAM moment

My marvellous, lovely brand new iPhone 4S is spoilt! 

 Let me tell the sorry saga of my mobile phones. One day, 3-year-old Sony Ericsson abruptly died. Since it was about time to get a new phone anyway, I went and got myself a much coveted iPhone 4S. Because I switched service provider – from Singtel to M1 – I had to apply for phone number porting. In the meanwhile, I used my old Singtel SIM card. 
 
In a few days’ time, I received the happy news that I can now use my new M1 SIM card, as the number porting process has been completed. Then, the unimaginable happened. 

The SIM card tray wouldn’t open. The old Singtel SIM card got stuck inside and I just couldn’t pull the tray out. I went to the M1 shop staff and they couldn’t pull the tray out. The M1 shop staff went to the phone repair man and he couldn’t pull the tray out.

And that is why I am going to have to go and get another brand new phone. 

I’m screaming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really a great information...........
iphone 4S repair