Monday, September 06, 2010

BigSqueak

BigSqueak had an unexpectedly docile moment, staying totally still as we took snapshots of her. These are the best photos we have of the Squeaks so far.

Suen asks, 'how can hamsters be cuter than (my) golden retriever?' They can, if you get to know them personally. Of course if one only looks at how cuddly the pet is, then it's hard for a hamster to be cuter than a golden retriever. But the more we get to know them, the more they grow on us. We know all their likes and dislikes, we understand when they are afraid or happy. Then you see, they look more lovable to us:P, because they belong to us, but (your) golden retriever doesn't.

8 comments:

bo0nEe said...

so so so SOOOO cuteee!!!

Little Inbox said...

The tiny hamster is super cute! I believe it cheers you up every time you look at it.

MoB said...

yes she does actually. i am very fond of them

tigerfish said...

Cute but I have never kept hamsters as pets so I do not know their behavior :O

heather said...

hehe, this is so funny! Squeaks is very cute!

MINAKICHU said...

Furry animals are cute including hamster! In my eyes they look like tiny dogs with bigger tooth and smaller brains. Hehe but still squeaky cute!:-)

ippo456 said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog.
I agree with you, not many people think of rodents as (cute) pets, but they make fun pets & can have personalities too!

kisetsu said...

Soooooooooo Cute!!!!!!!!

I'm definitely one person who think rodents are cute! The first photo was beautiful! =D