Monday, February 01, 2010

Hen and Stag

How come I'm not called a doe instead? A stag is dashing and exciting. A hen just pecks, clucks and fusses around busily.

Hen
At Coca my favourite steamboat restaurant, and after that, a sedate cup of camomile tea and cake - all very Victorian and ladylike. If we giggled over lingerie and such, I'm not telling you. What do you expect? I'm a bookworm. A good night out means doing things I best like to do, not activities that I never do, because the reason I never do them is that I don't like them. Then as scheduled, we went home before 11pm. Thank you girls. I had a great time :) This is just the way I like it.

Stag
Traditionally, the secrets of the stag night are never to be revealed in the light of day, so I'm not sure what happened. But there are some clues. V went home at 3am, puked several times, and woke up at 12pm the next day, ashen and weak. Sounds like they had a really wild night. Hmmmmmm...

No comments: